Saturday, February 7, 2009

Building Altars

Saturday, February 7, 2009
John Maxwell once said that there are plenty of situations in life that changes and transforms us drastically. And those moments are called 'DEFINING MOMENTS'.

Our spiritual life is constantly growing. Along the way we must remember the defining moments that changes and takes us one step higher in our spiritual maturity. In Gen 35:3 it says:

We are going to leave here and go to Bethel, where I will build an altar to the God who helped me in the time of my trouble and who has been with me everywhere I have gone."

Jacob built an altar to remember God's faithfulness in times of trouble. So are we building altars to remember God when He delivered us from such times as well?

God bless. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Infuse Shack ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates