Saturday, March 7, 2009

Revolution (Give You glory)

Saturday, March 7, 2009
The recording of this song is very raw, infuse style. haha. anyway, hope you guys enjoy and learn the song! :)



Revolution (Give You glory)

Gonna start a revolution
Running to the One Who’s love can make a change
In this generation

Long to see a great revival
Reaching out to people with Your mighty Name
That will bring salvation

There is one thing I know
There is one thing for sure
We can make a change

Your love is all I need
Your grace is what I see
You came to set me free
So now I give You glory

Jesus You died for me
My life is what I give
Wanna see the lost set free
So we can give You glory

We give You glory Lord (Repeat)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Infuse Shack ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates